|PDA Digital Downloading Instructions|
Viewing PDF files
All files are in PDF format. To view these files, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't, you will need to download and install it.
Downloading PDF instructions:
If you have any questions please contact PDA at email@example.com or 301-656-5900.
Downloading problems with PDF files
Problem 1: When you open the PDF in Internet Explorer, you receive an error message: “There was an error opening this document. The file cannot be found”. Internet Explorer could not download the file to a temporary workspace on your computer. Please try the following:
1. Right click on the Internet Explorer icon (the blue “e”) and select “Properties”
2. Click on the “Advanced” tab.
3. In the “Security” section, uncheck the “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” option
4. Click “OK” or “Apply” at the bottom of the window
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Right click on the Internet Explorer icon (the blue “e”) and select “Properties”
3. Click on the “Delete Files” button in the “Temporary Internet Files” section
4. Restart Internet Explorer and try to download the file again. Once you start the download, it isn’t finished until you see a “Download Complete” message.
5. (optional) You might want to go to “Advanced” Settings Tab and in the “Security” section check “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed”.
Here is a link to more detailed instruction from the Microsoft Support web site.